Chart to measure for Men's Thai Wedding Attire.
2. Across Chest : All way around
3. Across Shoulders
4. Sleeve length
5. If short sleeve desired width
6. Wrist : plus 2 inches
7. length to waist: top of shoulder to waist for long sleeves
8: Shirt length: top of shoulder to desired length of shirt
9. Waist: measurement:
2. Around largest part of butt.
3. Cuff opening desired if shorts
4. Around knee desired width
5. Cuff opening desired at knee or bottom cuff
6. Length: to knee (not needed for long pants, but keep numbering correct)
7. Leg length: waist to cuff
8. Groin : from top of waist through groin to top of waist band at back. (Not shown)
Please measure carefully, and remember clothes are easier to take in than let out.